Contact The Gelb Center of NYC and White Plains, New York
The Gelb Center: NYC
635 Madison Avenue, 19th Floor:, (B/W: 59th & 60th Street)
New York, NY 10022
P: (212) 752-1662
The Gelb Center: White Plains, New York
12 Old Mamaroneck Road, Suite 1C
White Plains, NY 10605
P: (914) 686-4528
It is Doctor Michael Gelb – and the entire team at The Gelb Center’s – commitment to our patients that has earned Dr. Gelb the reputation of being one of New York’s top TMJ, Headaches, and Sleep Apnea / Sleep Disorders specialists. Doctor Michel Gelb, DDS, MS’ offices in NYC and White Plains, New York, The Gelb Center, specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial consultation, throughout the treatments, and the follow-up phases. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the doctor’s staff to the utmost standard of excellence in patient care and final outcome.
To contact Michael Gelb, DDS, MS via email, whether you are a patient or medical professional, please complete the form to the right. He will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. Or feel free to phone our NYC or White Plains, New York Office.
Direction to The Gelb Center of NYC: 635 Madison Avenue (between 59th and 60th Street), B/W: 59th & 60th Street, New York, NY 10022
- East 60th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenue
- East 62nd Street between Lexington and Third Avenue
- 767 5th Avenue between 59th and 60th Street
- 206 East 59th Street between Second and Third Avenue
- 35 East 61st Street between Madison and Park Avenue
- 150 East 61st Street between Lexington and Third Avenue
- Columbus Circle – A, B, C, D or 1 trains
- Lexington Avenue / 59th Street – 4, 5, 6, N, Q or R trains
- Traveling Uptown, M1, M2 or M3 up Madison Avenue
- Traveling Downtown, M1, M2 or M3 down Fifth Avenue
Gelb Center White Plains:12 Old Mamaroneck Road, Suite, 1C, White Plains, NY 10605. P: (914) 686-4528
The Gelb Center for expert treatment of sleep apnea, TMJ and chronic headache in White Plains and all of Westchester. Please contact us for kind and caring treatment with one of America’s experts in sleep disorder, headache and craniofacial pain.